Life: 1 - Us: 0
I'm here because Twitter is down. I know this because of this site: http://istwitterdown.com/. Brilliant. I really must locate the Twitter 12-step program but it's too much trouble.
I was gonna write on Twitter...Sometimes passive-aggressive works.
I've always been passive-aggressive but since my mom has died, I've noticed I've become even moreso. I just don't want to deal with anything. I don't want to call the lady at the gravesite to let her know my mom's date of death is incorrect on the draft she sent me, I don't want to make a dentist appointment, I don't want to make decisions or do anything that takes any effort.
I'm worried about my sister and brother. I saw my sister yesterday from afar yesterday, and she just looks so...defeated. That's the word, defeated. I talk to my brother and he sounds like that too. That's how I feel too.
I'm wondering if I will live my life like that or take active steps again one day. Still, sometimes I think passivity works.
I was gonna write on Twitter...Sometimes passive-aggressive works.
I've always been passive-aggressive but since my mom has died, I've noticed I've become even moreso. I just don't want to deal with anything. I don't want to call the lady at the gravesite to let her know my mom's date of death is incorrect on the draft she sent me, I don't want to make a dentist appointment, I don't want to make decisions or do anything that takes any effort.
I'm worried about my sister and brother. I saw my sister yesterday from afar yesterday, and she just looks so...defeated. That's the word, defeated. I talk to my brother and he sounds like that too. That's how I feel too.
I'm wondering if I will live my life like that or take active steps again one day. Still, sometimes I think passivity works.


<< Home