Can't Drive 55
This was a testosterone-filled weekend. Joaquin went to Nascar and ran trains with the Grand Canyon Railroad Club at the county fair. They even gave him a brown t-shirt. The picture of him at Nascar cracks me up. Reminds me somehow of those old Whitesnake videos. Speaking of the '80s, Sammy Hagar was there too.
I tweeted that everything at the county fair was $5. We spent $75 in two and a half hours! I didn't even get my shaved ice, pickle, cotton candy or indian fry bread. It's crazy. Joaquin didn't want to go on any rides but did want to play games. He got two more "kids" (stuffed bears) to add to his collection.
Personally, I was intrigued with the rabbits and chickens which were being packed up to be taken back home. We really want a rabbit or maybe a guinea pig, no a pig, maybe a dog.
I told Ivan that I might enter some crafts next year. It was so sweet, some of the stuff that won ribbons.
I tweeted that everything at the county fair was $5. We spent $75 in two and a half hours! I didn't even get my shaved ice, pickle, cotton candy or indian fry bread. It's crazy. Joaquin didn't want to go on any rides but did want to play games. He got two more "kids" (stuffed bears) to add to his collection.Personally, I was intrigued with the rabbits and chickens which were being packed up to be taken back home. We really want a rabbit or maybe a guinea pig, no a pig, maybe a dog.
I told Ivan that I might enter some crafts next year. It was so sweet, some of the stuff that won ribbons.
Labels: entertainment




<< Home