Oo-de-lally

Joaquin is really into the Disney cartoon Robin Hood right now. I was hoping that he would like this movie and figuring it wouldn't be a waste of money since it is one of Mommy's favorites, we got the DVD. After we convinced him to watch it, he was hooked. Now, this is all we watch. (What's that about being careful of what you ask because you might get it?) He's trying to whistle the theme song now because he heard me do it and, when he hears the marching music, he marches right along with the rhinos. I'd get it all on tape but he spazzes out when he sees the camera. One day, maybe. Oo-de-lally.

Joaquin is really into the Disney cartoon Robin Hood right now. I was hoping that he would like this movie and figuring it wouldn't be a waste of money since it is one of Mommy's favorites, we got the DVD. After we convinced him to watch it, he was hooked. Now, this is all we watch. (What's that about being careful of what you ask because you might get it?) He's trying to whistle the theme song now because he heard me do it and, when he hears the marching music, he marches right along with the rhinos. I'd get it all on tape but he spazzes out when he sees the camera. One day, maybe. Oo-de-lally.


<< Home