More to Worry About
Well, we did it. We registered Joaquin for daycare. Mommy is worried. I know that it will utimately be good for him; they will teach him well, but it doesn't matter, I'm still worried. He will become more independent, but it doesn't matter, I'm still worried. We took Joaquin on Thursday to register, his Grandma and I. He doesn't know what is going on, even when I tell him he is going to start school soon. Grams is worried too, I know she is. We don't say it, but we are. We're worried they won't understand that "agua" means water and "mas" means more. We're worried that they won't understand that Joaquin won't tell them that he has gone poopy. We're worried that he won't get the attention he's used to. But mainly, we're worried because our baby is growing up so fast.
Since I haven't shared a picture of Joaquin for a while, here is one we took of him doing yardwork in early April. We're keeping this one on file so we can tell him he did it when he was a baby and perhaps shame is teenaged self into doing it. (Click image to make bigger.)
Well, we did it. We registered Joaquin for daycare. Mommy is worried. I know that it will utimately be good for him; they will teach him well, but it doesn't matter, I'm still worried. He will become more independent, but it doesn't matter, I'm still worried. We took Joaquin on Thursday to register, his Grandma and I. He doesn't know what is going on, even when I tell him he is going to start school soon. Grams is worried too, I know she is. We don't say it, but we are. We're worried they won't understand that "agua" means water and "mas" means more. We're worried that they won't understand that Joaquin won't tell them that he has gone poopy. We're worried that he won't get the attention he's used to. But mainly, we're worried because our baby is growing up so fast.
Since I haven't shared a picture of Joaquin for a while, here is one we took of him doing yardwork in early April. We're keeping this one on file so we can tell him he did it when he was a baby and perhaps shame is teenaged self into doing it. (Click image to make bigger.)


<< Home