I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Friday, May 09, 2003

    Grandma Loves Us, Yes She Does
    Joaquin's Grandma has been watching him for over a year now. It is really nice because she comes to our house. No packin up the kid and toting him off to daycare (not yet anyway). I complain that the house is a wreck when I come home and that Grandma lets Joaquin do whatever he wants and gives him too much candy, but I really have it sooooo easy. Grandma makes us lunch and does dishes before she leaves. I'm spoiled.

    If you knew Grandma like I know Grandma, you'd know that for her, food is love. She brings food in those new fancy non-staining storage containers that we gave her for Christmas. I frequently find leftovers in the fridge that I didn't even know were there, like the watermelon I found just now. How could I miss a freakin' watermelon? Anyhoo, this is just illustrates, once again, how much Grandma loves us. We are so lucky.