Reel News
Ha! Get it?! Anyway, we bought this reel mower a few weeks ago. I finally got to use it today and I must say, I LOVE IT! (I mean, if you can reel-ly love a mower.) I wanted a mower that wasn't too loud and didn't shoot rocks out with enough force to blast a 240 pound man into submission (on second thought, I might want that last thing). Mainly, I wanted to be able to cut our pitiful grass and still allow Joaquin to be around without fear. He is still afraid of it, but that's ok, he respects it. I got my workout for the week and didn't even get hit with flying rocks! The added bonus is that we seem very retro-cool. Now where is my Vespa scooter?
Ha! Get it?! Anyway, we bought this reel mower a few weeks ago. I finally got to use it today and I must say, I LOVE IT! (I mean, if you can reel-ly love a mower.) I wanted a mower that wasn't too loud and didn't shoot rocks out with enough force to blast a 240 pound man into submission (on second thought, I might want that last thing). Mainly, I wanted to be able to cut our pitiful grass and still allow Joaquin to be around without fear. He is still afraid of it, but that's ok, he respects it. I got my workout for the week and didn't even get hit with flying rocks! The added bonus is that we seem very retro-cool. Now where is my Vespa scooter?


<< Home