I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Monday, September 29, 2008

    Se Llama Frieda

    Out of the blue, my brother looked at me quizzically and asked, "You're Frieda Falcon, aren't you?"

    "How did you know?" I asked. Oh, I got an email that Frieda Falcon visited my profile and I read your description.

    This conversation just cracked me up. Online, I just don't join things with my real name. It scares me. But I'm nosey so I gotta join anyway. Thus, I have many aliases. My favorites are bootleglouie and skidmark and now Frieda.

    The funny thing is that in my mostly hispanic school, I could totally believe there was a skinny quiet girl in the corner by the name of Frieda Falcon. The loner, the one that everybody forgot about. The one who grew into a great beauty and moved to Europe to run a design firm and marry a Nobel Peace Prize winner. That's our Frieda.

    Labels: ,