I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Monday, March 29, 2004

    So It's Come To This
    We are now holding trains hostage. If Joaquin doesn't do something we want, we either take one or refuse to give him one back.

    He's in an ultra-challenging place right now and doesn't want to do a lick of...anything we want. This weekend our challenge was to buy him $50 sandals at StrideRite which he barely tried on and now HE WON'T WEAR THEM. We bought him a new booster seat and he refuses to sit in it. He truly thinks he's in charge. Sad thing is, he probably is. My beautiful baby boy whom we wanted so much...and I don't like him very much right now.

    So, ALL the trains are in the closet right now but I don't think it's working.

    Here's My Precious on a bus ride we took a mere weeks ago, at the beginning of March when the weather was a tad cooler! Seems like eons compared to the weather we're having now. Ninety-five degrees...yeowza! [Click image to see bigger]