H E Double Hockey Sticks
We normally only go to the drive-thru when we get Taco Bell but Joaquin insisted that we "go get down" today. What do you think the restaurant manager thought when she heard Joaquin exclaim, "We're at Taco Hell, Mom!" when we walked in? Yep, that's what he calls it, Taco Hell. He sees a cup, it's Taco Hell. He sees a bell, its Taco Hell. He's not too far off, really, but I wouldn't say something that honest while in the establishment.
Joaquin was also intrigued by the garbage compactor. He would laugh everytime he heard the compactor say, "Thank You." And he would reply in turn, "No, thank you!" just like little Mac 'n Tosh, the gophers from the WArner Bros. cartoons.
I learned something while we were there too. Did you know the hot sauce packets have little quotes on them? I NEVER knew that! When did they start doing that? I think I want to be the Taco Bell Hot Sauce quote creator. "I never met a taco I didn't like." "Feeling Hot, Hot Hot." "But it's a dry heat." I can go on, but do you really want me to?
Here are some pictures from the evening... [Click images to see bigger]
We normally only go to the drive-thru when we get Taco Bell but Joaquin insisted that we "go get down" today. What do you think the restaurant manager thought when she heard Joaquin exclaim, "We're at Taco Hell, Mom!" when we walked in? Yep, that's what he calls it, Taco Hell. He sees a cup, it's Taco Hell. He sees a bell, its Taco Hell. He's not too far off, really, but I wouldn't say something that honest while in the establishment.
Joaquin was also intrigued by the garbage compactor. He would laugh everytime he heard the compactor say, "Thank You." And he would reply in turn, "No, thank you!" just like little Mac 'n Tosh, the gophers from the WArner Bros. cartoons.
I learned something while we were there too. Did you know the hot sauce packets have little quotes on them? I NEVER knew that! When did they start doing that? I think I want to be the Taco Bell Hot Sauce quote creator. "I never met a taco I didn't like." "Feeling Hot, Hot Hot." "But it's a dry heat." I can go on, but do you really want me to?
Here are some pictures from the evening... [Click images to see bigger]


<< Home