Miscellaneous Sunday
We went to church today per Joaquin's request. He wanted to see if we could find Sara (next door neighbor). I don't know if it was what he expected but he was pretty good. Daddy only had to take him outside once...and had to promise him the Chinese Dragon train. As Daddy is taking him out, I thought, great, now I'm going to have to be here by myself and I'm not even the one who wanted to come. It's a wonder the walls didn't implode with my thoughts.
I asked him if he wanted to go again. He said yes. When a Chinese Dragon is involved, who wouldn't?
~*~
We also bought a new vacuum today. We have an canister vac that someone gave me years ago and replaced it with a bagless upright. Gave it a test drive and have decided that we must make George bald. That, and he has to wear shoes now. He didn't seem to happy about either proposition.
~*~
This weekend, we did some impromptu cleaning and took a couple of bags of toys and clothes to Goodwill. Had to get the stuff out fast before I changed my mind.
~*~
And finally, we are reliving the 80s in our household. Joaquin just learned "Can't touch this, tun nun, nun nun" by MC Hammer. So, when Daddy says, "can't touch this," he finishes it up, no matter what he's doing.
We went to church today per Joaquin's request. He wanted to see if we could find Sara (next door neighbor). I don't know if it was what he expected but he was pretty good. Daddy only had to take him outside once...and had to promise him the Chinese Dragon train. As Daddy is taking him out, I thought, great, now I'm going to have to be here by myself and I'm not even the one who wanted to come. It's a wonder the walls didn't implode with my thoughts.
I asked him if he wanted to go again. He said yes. When a Chinese Dragon is involved, who wouldn't?
~*~
We also bought a new vacuum today. We have an canister vac that someone gave me years ago and replaced it with a bagless upright. Gave it a test drive and have decided that we must make George bald. That, and he has to wear shoes now. He didn't seem to happy about either proposition.
~*~
This weekend, we did some impromptu cleaning and took a couple of bags of toys and clothes to Goodwill. Had to get the stuff out fast before I changed my mind.
~*~
And finally, we are reliving the 80s in our household. Joaquin just learned "Can't touch this, tun nun, nun nun" by MC Hammer. So, when Daddy says, "can't touch this," he finishes it up, no matter what he's doing.


<< Home