You know you did it, George.
Today, Joaquin had a little talk with George (the dog). "George, no break the crayon, George. Why you break the crayon? That not nice George." Its hard not to laugh when you hear something like that.
I know why he wants to have a talk, it's because Daddy always wants to have a discussion when he does something wrong and I told him not to break the crayons. He hates "the talk" though, so it's interesting that he decided he had to have it with George.
George continued to deny any involvement.
Today, Joaquin had a little talk with George (the dog). "George, no break the crayon, George. Why you break the crayon? That not nice George." Its hard not to laugh when you hear something like that.
I know why he wants to have a talk, it's because Daddy always wants to have a discussion when he does something wrong and I told him not to break the crayons. He hates "the talk" though, so it's interesting that he decided he had to have it with George.
George continued to deny any involvement.


<< Home