Halloween 2008
After much "contemplation," Joaquin finally settled on George Washington for his costume. Probably the easiest costume we've put together, even though some people called him Benjamin Franklin. Don't people know Ben wears glasses? It was so awesome, it got him a little spot on the news!
He was walking around saying, "Vote for me!" People would reply, we already did. He'd then say, "I'm the NEW George Washington."
Tonight we saw many devils, Hannah Montanas and princesses, a couple of Batmans, Transformers and lots of skeletons, but only one First President. A few boys came dressed in their everday clothes and said, "I bet you can't guess who we're dressed as." I said, "Smelly fourth grade boys?"
Jerry went on an interesting walk around the block. His first one since he's been here. I didn't dress him for Halloween because I wasn't sure how he would do. Maybe next year.





<< Home