Another Reason Why Mommy and Joaquin So Totally Rock
So the guy said, "Your husband should be doing that," when he saw Joaquin and I outside pulling out a rosebush and tons of overgrown grass. Yep, Joaquin and I rock. We had shovels and cutting tools and gloves and yanked out that ugly rosebush and some of the grass. We still have tons to do, but at least it's a start. Hey mister, thanks for your concern, but next time you pass, you'll know we totally rock too.
So the guy said, "Your husband should be doing that," when he saw Joaquin and I outside pulling out a rosebush and tons of overgrown grass. Yep, Joaquin and I rock. We had shovels and cutting tools and gloves and yanked out that ugly rosebush and some of the grass. We still have tons to do, but at least it's a start. Hey mister, thanks for your concern, but next time you pass, you'll know we totally rock too.


<< Home