Saturday Thoughts
I wish I could come up with something profound about clothes so I wouldn't hate washing them so much. Something like, "it is nice that I have more to wear than mere rags," or, "at least we have clothes to keep us warm," or, "it's a good thing we have clothes or we'd be arrested." Nope, it doesn't work, I still hate it. Sometimes there are up to eight loads a weekend. FOR THREE PEOPLE! Problem is that I would never hire someone to wash these clothes because I wouldn't want them to see my unmentionables.
We took the bus to the lolly (library) again today, always a treat for Joaquin. We're getting pretty good at public transportation. Of course, it's just down the street so that may be why.
I've been thinking about my roses for a while. It is time to plant and prune here. I have five bushes in front and haven't cared for them very well since Joaquin was first born. I've been thinking of removing one and moving one over about a foot because it blocks a faucet. I got a steroid shot when I went to the Doctor this past week to try decreasing the inflammation in my lungs, so I'm itching to cut and move those suckers. Steroids do that to me for some reason. At least I haven't become obsessed with removing weeds. I think that only happens on a longer course of steroids.
The family is finally feeling better. Joaquin seems all better, I just have a little more congestion to deal with, and Daddy has finally started taking his antibiotics. We're on the mend.
I wish I could come up with something profound about clothes so I wouldn't hate washing them so much. Something like, "it is nice that I have more to wear than mere rags," or, "at least we have clothes to keep us warm," or, "it's a good thing we have clothes or we'd be arrested." Nope, it doesn't work, I still hate it. Sometimes there are up to eight loads a weekend. FOR THREE PEOPLE! Problem is that I would never hire someone to wash these clothes because I wouldn't want them to see my unmentionables.
We took the bus to the lolly (library) again today, always a treat for Joaquin. We're getting pretty good at public transportation. Of course, it's just down the street so that may be why.
I've been thinking about my roses for a while. It is time to plant and prune here. I have five bushes in front and haven't cared for them very well since Joaquin was first born. I've been thinking of removing one and moving one over about a foot because it blocks a faucet. I got a steroid shot when I went to the Doctor this past week to try decreasing the inflammation in my lungs, so I'm itching to cut and move those suckers. Steroids do that to me for some reason. At least I haven't become obsessed with removing weeds. I think that only happens on a longer course of steroids.
The family is finally feeling better. Joaquin seems all better, I just have a little more congestion to deal with, and Daddy has finally started taking his antibiotics. We're on the mend.


<< Home