Miscellaneous Ramblings
I miss my Mommy. Joaquin misses Gunkun. He keeps saying she's in the plane as he points to the sky. I keep thinking that he's imagining her just flying around in an airplane. I don't think he grasps the concept of landing somewhere yet. He also probably doesn't understand how his Gunkun could fit in a plane since they look so small up in the air.
No New Year's menudo this year. Someone suggested I buy a can and put some of the menudo spices in it. Hmm, could it be so simple? Do we really know that's not what Grandma does?
We went to Zoolights last night. The way to do it is buy the tickets first. Daddy thought to do that. There was a line a mile long to get in but since we had advanced tickets, we walked right in. It was cold, but we had a nice time chasing our three year old around the zoo. I now have a sore throat and Joaquin sounds pretty raspy himself.
It is C-O-L-D here right now. Gonna get down to 32 degrees tonight, same as last night. Last time it was so cold was in 1990. I'm worried about my lettuce plants, but they looked good this morning. I hear lettuce likes it cold.
I miss my Mommy. Joaquin misses Gunkun. He keeps saying she's in the plane as he points to the sky. I keep thinking that he's imagining her just flying around in an airplane. I don't think he grasps the concept of landing somewhere yet. He also probably doesn't understand how his Gunkun could fit in a plane since they look so small up in the air.
No New Year's menudo this year. Someone suggested I buy a can and put some of the menudo spices in it. Hmm, could it be so simple? Do we really know that's not what Grandma does?
We went to Zoolights last night. The way to do it is buy the tickets first. Daddy thought to do that. There was a line a mile long to get in but since we had advanced tickets, we walked right in. It was cold, but we had a nice time chasing our three year old around the zoo. I now have a sore throat and Joaquin sounds pretty raspy himself.
It is C-O-L-D here right now. Gonna get down to 32 degrees tonight, same as last night. Last time it was so cold was in 1990. I'm worried about my lettuce plants, but they looked good this morning. I hear lettuce likes it cold.


<< Home