Reading 'Mommy' Books
Someone told Mommy to read Life of Pi. So I'm trying. Someone also told me to read Memoirs of a Geisha, which I did and was glad that I did up until the end when I found out that it wasn't a true story. I felt sort of duped. Still, it was beautifully written, and was one of those books that I found hard to put down from the beginning. Life of Pi on the otherhand, has not become that sort of book yet. I'm only on page 49 and I admit it is starting to draw me in, but it is not there yet. I'll let you know.
Someone told Mommy to read Life of Pi. So I'm trying. Someone also told me to read Memoirs of a Geisha, which I did and was glad that I did up until the end when I found out that it wasn't a true story. I felt sort of duped. Still, it was beautifully written, and was one of those books that I found hard to put down from the beginning. Life of Pi on the otherhand, has not become that sort of book yet. I'm only on page 49 and I admit it is starting to draw me in, but it is not there yet. I'll let you know.


<< Home