Today is Your Birthday
Mommy's birthday is today. Guess what I got?....The Flu. That's right, Joaquin shared enough of his germs to get it for me. My body has been aching and all I could think of is no wonder he was so whiny yesterday afternoon. If he felt anything like I did, he was entitled.
Joaquin was feeling so bad yesterday that he couldn't go down for his nap--he just tossed and turned. He got so worn out that he eventually just crashed. I feel his pain today. (Click image to see bigger.)
Mommy's birthday is today. Guess what I got?....The Flu. That's right, Joaquin shared enough of his germs to get it for me. My body has been aching and all I could think of is no wonder he was so whiny yesterday afternoon. If he felt anything like I did, he was entitled.
Joaquin was feeling so bad yesterday that he couldn't go down for his nap--he just tossed and turned. He got so worn out that he eventually just crashed. I feel his pain today. (Click image to see bigger.)


<< Home