From The Daycare Tuesday:
Viral Meningitis handout because one of the kids caught it last week. If it was diagnosed accurately as VIRAL, it sounds as though there is not a great cause for concern. BACTERIAL however, would be a different story. Of course, when Mommy heard Meningitis, I freaked out before knowing all of the facts. I feel a little better now even though I'm still nervous and question myself every time I leave Joaquin there.
Viral Meningitis handout because one of the kids caught it last week. If it was diagnosed accurately as VIRAL, it sounds as though there is not a great cause for concern. BACTERIAL however, would be a different story. Of course, when Mommy heard Meningitis, I freaked out before knowing all of the facts. I feel a little better now even though I'm still nervous and question myself every time I leave Joaquin there.


<< Home