A Little Caffeine'l Fixer Right Up
Mommy is wondering why Starbucks doesn't have a drive-thru in Phoenix. I mean, come on, they could probably use two. When it is 104 degrees and I have a semi-nude baby with no shoes in the car, I don't wanna get off of the car, even if I am having serious (venti) Iced Caramel Macchiato withdrawls. And you can't leave a baby in the car...or can you? No, no you can't. I'm so serious about this, I just wrote Starbucks: Dear Starbucks, Central Phoenix needs a Starbucks with a drive-thru. Overheated babies and jittery moms will thank you...Sincerely, Nervous Mom. Uh huh, yeah, I think that'll do it.
Mommy is wondering why Starbucks doesn't have a drive-thru in Phoenix. I mean, come on, they could probably use two. When it is 104 degrees and I have a semi-nude baby with no shoes in the car, I don't wanna get off of the car, even if I am having serious (venti) Iced Caramel Macchiato withdrawls. And you can't leave a baby in the car...or can you? No, no you can't. I'm so serious about this, I just wrote Starbucks: Dear Starbucks, Central Phoenix needs a Starbucks with a drive-thru. Overheated babies and jittery moms will thank you...Sincerely, Nervous Mom. Uh huh, yeah, I think that'll do it.


<< Home