I Was Right, But I Wish I Was Wrong
We were up at the crack of dawn so I could get Joaquin in to see his Doctor. Turns out I was right about the ear infection. Leave it to my kid to be text-book with the infectious diseases. We had an okay day, but Joaquin has had trouble napping today and cried for two hours because his ear hurt. We were able to get in some fingerpainting, ring-around-the-rosie and popcorn eating before the real pain set in.
In happier news, while waiting for Joaquin's prescription to be filled today, Mommy found these mini bags of popcorn. I was asking about individual sizes of microwave popcorn just a couple of weeks ago! They are so cute. Joaquin loves popcorn but can't finish a big bag and I hate to throw away the leftovers but they don't taste very good cold. Here's the solution! Sure, they end up costing more than the regular sized bag per ounce, but at last, Joaquin can have his popcorn even when Mommy or Daddy don't!
Mommy can always predict a great new invention. One day, I'll say something like, "You know, they should make a phone with a walkie talkie so that you can talk to a family member without having to pay the cell charges." Next thing you know, "Boom!" such a thing exists. I've done this a number of times. It fascinates Daddy, although he says I need to tune my mojo so I find a need to fulfill before someone else thinks to invent it; then I can make a million dollars!
We were up at the crack of dawn so I could get Joaquin in to see his Doctor. Turns out I was right about the ear infection. Leave it to my kid to be text-book with the infectious diseases. We had an okay day, but Joaquin has had trouble napping today and cried for two hours because his ear hurt. We were able to get in some fingerpainting, ring-around-the-rosie and popcorn eating before the real pain set in.
In happier news, while waiting for Joaquin's prescription to be filled today, Mommy found these mini bags of popcorn. I was asking about individual sizes of microwave popcorn just a couple of weeks ago! They are so cute. Joaquin loves popcorn but can't finish a big bag and I hate to throw away the leftovers but they don't taste very good cold. Here's the solution! Sure, they end up costing more than the regular sized bag per ounce, but at last, Joaquin can have his popcorn even when Mommy or Daddy don't!
Mommy can always predict a great new invention. One day, I'll say something like, "You know, they should make a phone with a walkie talkie so that you can talk to a family member without having to pay the cell charges." Next thing you know, "Boom!" such a thing exists. I've done this a number of times. It fascinates Daddy, although he says I need to tune my mojo so I find a need to fulfill before someone else thinks to invent it; then I can make a million dollars!


<< Home