Grandma Is Weird, But In A Good Way
Grandma has been coming over daily while Mommy has been home sick just to bring Joaquin and I lunch. I tell her not to come because we might be contagious but she doesn't listen. She must think she's immune because she's old and has other health battles to fight. Anyway, yesterday she mentioned that she thought it was so cute that the mom and the baby were home sick. I don't think its so cute. Yep, Grandma is weird.
I think she actually needs her Joaquin-fix. She comes over just to sit and look at him and touch his face and pinch his nose, thus increasing her chance of getting this bug that we have. Oh well, Joaquin does like for her to visit (Mommy does too); only thing is he cries when she leaves.
Joaquin's coughing less and his ear doesn't seem to bother him as much. I just hope he doesn't get what I got again. Funny, I had decided to keep him out of daycare this week so he wouldn't be around sick kids and he's been around a sick Mommy. I don't know which is worse. Well at least I don't wipe snot with my hands.
Grandma has been coming over daily while Mommy has been home sick just to bring Joaquin and I lunch. I tell her not to come because we might be contagious but she doesn't listen. She must think she's immune because she's old and has other health battles to fight. Anyway, yesterday she mentioned that she thought it was so cute that the mom and the baby were home sick. I don't think its so cute. Yep, Grandma is weird.
I think she actually needs her Joaquin-fix. She comes over just to sit and look at him and touch his face and pinch his nose, thus increasing her chance of getting this bug that we have. Oh well, Joaquin does like for her to visit (Mommy does too); only thing is he cries when she leaves.
Joaquin's coughing less and his ear doesn't seem to bother him as much. I just hope he doesn't get what I got again. Funny, I had decided to keep him out of daycare this week so he wouldn't be around sick kids and he's been around a sick Mommy. I don't know which is worse. Well at least I don't wipe snot with my hands.


<< Home