I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Monday, April 16, 2007

    What a DIVA!

    I had to share this strip of photos we took in a photo booth at the fair this weekend. Joaquin just didn't want to share the space. He got upset when we tried to smoosh our big heeds in there. He'd rather leave than share space, as evident in the last photo. What a DIVA! (Or is it DIVO?)

    Picture number one shows him happy as a clam for he had won the fight to be alone (so he thought). Picture number two looks like he's snuggling up to me but he's actually trying to push me out of the frame and number three, well, I told you about that one. Sheesh!

    P.S. Did you know a bad three image color photo in a booth costs $4 these days? Crazy, but I love them and try to get them whenever I can.

    D
    I
    V
    A
    !