I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Monday, April 09, 2007

    In My Nascar Bonnet

    Ah, Easter. Eggs. Ham. Dessert. Candy. It was a nice breezy day, not as hot as it had been. We got lucky.

    Sister-Tia had a brunch. A brunch which we got to at 1:00! We had a good reason though. We started at 9:30, had to go pickup Popo, then had to go to "Easter Park" for the egg roundup before we went anywhere else. Easter Park is a tradition, I should just get used to it.

    Joaquin did well in the egg hunt at the park but not so well at the egg hunt at Sister-Tias. He was sort of upset. I need to start using the cold, warm, hot thing that the other parents were using, then he'd had gotten more. Being a sore loser, Joaquin said he didn't want to celebrate Easter anymore. He got over that as soon as someone asked, "Anybody wanna go in the pool?"

    Joaquin wasn't big on egg decorating the night before either. Of course, I can't really blame him when I'm barely getting started at 9:30 PM. Some of the results are above. I had a feeling I would be doing the eggs, that's why I bought the Lisa Frank egg decorating kit (or maybe I was hoping). I hope Elmer's glue really is non-toxic; glitter too.

    He was very happy with what the Easter bunny brought, got himself a new Nascar hat and earned the nickname "hick-spanic" from his cousin Angelica. Hey, where's the love?
    Next on the agenda, Nascar.

    Labels: