I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Monday, January 31, 2005

    Idiot! Gah!

    I'm sick, I tell ya. I took some excellent (I thought) photos today of Joaquin in his hat that I finished and posted about the other day and with some lovely balloon flowers that I made and I used too high a resolution for jpeg so they came out...funky. I don't know what other word to use. I'm just sick about it because you know Mr. Joaquin doesn't like the paparazzi and I finally got him to look at the camera!

    I found out too late that I had some software that could fix the jpeg compression during download and I deleted the photos from the camera. You don't know how many times I tried to get a picture of that flippin' hat! Idiot! Gah! (I happier news, I saw Napoleon Dynamite.)

    Anybody know of some good software to fix jpeg compression problems after download? Sigh. I'm posting them anyway and if I can fix them later, great and if not, it's out of my system. (No click to see bigger 'cause they're just ugly, sorry.)