So Much News, So Little Time
You think I haven't written anything, don't you. I have. But for the sake of family harmony, I removed it a mere five hours after I posted it. Let's just say it had something to do with priorities. It is still in draft form. I may still post it later. Believe me, it was a doozy and pretty darned funny, if you ask me.
Anyway, busy, busy. Some of you may be looking for stuff about Joaquin's parties (Sunday and Monday). I'm working on it. Next on the turntable is Thanksgiving dinner. At my house. And this weekend we're going to see Thomas on Tour. See, busy.
I also gathered some stuff for Grandma to sell at her yard sale. A bunch of CLTs (crappy little toys). You know, Happy Meal toys, party favors and the like. Yes, Joaquin gave input. I'd ask him, "Do you want this?" And he'd either say, "Yes, I need that." or "No, that scares me." There was a time recently where Joaquin must have gotten a Happy Meal several times a week because I'll have a bunch of the same toy and don't they change every week? All this purging didn't make a dent in the spare room, but it still feels good for some reason.
IKEA opened November 10th. I'm scared to go. I'm sure it's a madhouse. So I don't think I'll be going on a weekend. Maybe sometime mid-week. Like a Tuesday. I've heard that Tuesdays are the best day to go to Disneyland, so it must be true for IKEA too.
Remind me to tell you about Joaquin's progress report from school. It's a report on what he's not doing, sometimes doing and always doing. My guess is that we want him in the always doing category. I'm not sure what to do with it. Are we supposed to work on his "problem" areas? And how are we supposed to do that, pray tell?
It's late, gotta go. If I don't talk to you, have a good weekend. I'll have so much to share with you when I return.
Anyway, busy, busy. Some of you may be looking for stuff about Joaquin's parties (Sunday and Monday). I'm working on it. Next on the turntable is Thanksgiving dinner. At my house. And this weekend we're going to see Thomas on Tour. See, busy.
I also gathered some stuff for Grandma to sell at her yard sale. A bunch of CLTs (crappy little toys). You know, Happy Meal toys, party favors and the like. Yes, Joaquin gave input. I'd ask him, "Do you want this?" And he'd either say, "Yes, I need that." or "No, that scares me." There was a time recently where Joaquin must have gotten a Happy Meal several times a week because I'll have a bunch of the same toy and don't they change every week? All this purging didn't make a dent in the spare room, but it still feels good for some reason.
IKEA opened November 10th. I'm scared to go. I'm sure it's a madhouse. So I don't think I'll be going on a weekend. Maybe sometime mid-week. Like a Tuesday. I've heard that Tuesdays are the best day to go to Disneyland, so it must be true for IKEA too.
Remind me to tell you about Joaquin's progress report from school. It's a report on what he's not doing, sometimes doing and always doing. My guess is that we want him in the always doing category. I'm not sure what to do with it. Are we supposed to work on his "problem" areas? And how are we supposed to do that, pray tell?
It's late, gotta go. If I don't talk to you, have a good weekend. I'll have so much to share with you when I return.


<< Home