How Can You Stand Such Cuteness All The Time!
I don't know if you've noticed but I use the word 'cute' a lot. The only reason I noticed this because Joaquin is using it too and because I re-read my last few entries and 'cute' was in there about fifty times. When Joaquin says it, Tia says it reminds him of that commercial where the guy calls his wife and says he's gonna hang out with the guys for a while. She asks, "Did you use the word cute again?" and he sadly looks down as he nods.
I took Joaquin to Barb's house and he really liked her harvest decorations. "Oh that's very cute," he would say. "Lemme see. Oh that's very cute." I was cute-ing along with him because Barb's house looks like a magazine (she doesn't have kids). When he's in a good mood, he looks at me and says, "Oh, your very cute, Mom." It's just...too cute.
It's no wonder we use the word cute all the time. We're surounded by it costantly. George truly is the Cutest Dog That Ever Lived. When we take him out where people see him, they are usually drawn to him because he is just so cute. With those perky ears that make him seem so interested and alert, who could resist? He elicits comments like, "that's a cool dog." If you have food or rub him behind the ears just so, he's your best friend. If not, he'll pretty much ignore you, which some people find very intriguing as well.
Then, there's cutie Joaquin. Well, I really don't have to justify this one. I mean, he's got a web site pretty much devoted to him and everything, so he must have a huge cuteness factor.
Try as I might, I just cannot remove the word from my vocabulary. So you'll probably continue to see a lot of it, that is, unless I start using the word, 'darling'.
I took Joaquin to Barb's house and he really liked her harvest decorations. "Oh that's very cute," he would say. "Lemme see. Oh that's very cute." I was cute-ing along with him because Barb's house looks like a magazine (she doesn't have kids). When he's in a good mood, he looks at me and says, "Oh, your very cute, Mom." It's just...too cute.
It's no wonder we use the word cute all the time. We're surounded by it costantly. George truly is the Cutest Dog That Ever Lived. When we take him out where people see him, they are usually drawn to him because he is just so cute. With those perky ears that make him seem so interested and alert, who could resist? He elicits comments like, "that's a cool dog." If you have food or rub him behind the ears just so, he's your best friend. If not, he'll pretty much ignore you, which some people find very intriguing as well.
Then, there's cutie Joaquin. Well, I really don't have to justify this one. I mean, he's got a web site pretty much devoted to him and everything, so he must have a huge cuteness factor.
Try as I might, I just cannot remove the word from my vocabulary. So you'll probably continue to see a lot of it, that is, unless I start using the word, 'darling'.


<< Home