I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Tuesday, November 09, 2004

    Joaquin Everywhere

    Joaquin absolutely begged me to take him to a small M c Donalds in the center of the downtown area today. This is a no-frills M c Donalds that charges 25 cents more for their small ice cream cones, has no playground and is hard to find parking for. So what do you think I did? Of course I took him, you silly.

    I have no idea why he wanted to go to that one, maybe because we pass it when we go look at train tracks. At any rate, he was very satisfied. We sat by a window and looked at all the passersby and he would pretend to scream in fear everytime he saw someone looking through the window. One guy even played the game with him and screamed back--at least I think he was playing. It reminded me of the M c Donalds in Times Square.

    I'm thinking I may have to devote a page to Joaquin's M c Donalds' visits like the guy who wants to visit every St arbucks.