I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Monday, September 15, 2003

    Room And Maybe A Doghouse For Rent
    Joaquin is watching Clifford, The Big Red Dog right now. I swear he hasn't watched it for several months. Then, suddenly, he remembered we had it. Then, I found this via halfgeek.net:

    $600 - Take a step that is new... room for rent.

    One room available in stylish Santa Monica apartment.
    We recently lost our roommate, and we are looking for a man that is willing to put up with two girl roommates. You must be able to cook, be prone to wacky misunderstandings, and willing to explore your feminine side (will explain later).

    Apartment is late 70's style... modern arched doorways, somewhat thins walls (missing one wall, but working on it).. comes furnished, although most of the family room furniture is slightly worn from fumbling antics of previous roommate.

    Nice neighborhood, friendly people, close walk to Regal Beagle.
    If you would like to check it out, please call 555-2354 or send application to

    Mr Furley
    32 Palm Lane, Apt 1
    Santa Monica, CA 90232

    or, just come take a knock on our door... ask for Janet or Chrissy

    Craig's List


    I know I didn't know him, but it still makes me a little sad. I thought that was a nice little tribute so others must feel the same way.