Lad: A Dog
When Mommy was growing up, Tio E. had a dog that he called Lad-A-Dog. I think he was a boxer mix. All of my life, I've been trying figure out where Tio got that name. I mean, we've had some wild pet names, PeeWah, Rata, Cielito Lindo, among others, but Lad-A-Dog?
Well, while perusing Amazon.com, I came across a book called Lad: A Dog by Albert Payson Terhune. This book had some glowing reviews and a whopping five stars! Now, I'm betting that he read the book and liked the dog. So, the dog's name was Lad, not Lad-A-Dog. Why hadn't I ever heard of this book? Shh, don't tell Tio, I'm getting it for him and hoping maybe he'll let us read it.
Have I mentioned that I love the Internet? All of life's mysteries explained with the click of a mouse.
When Mommy was growing up, Tio E. had a dog that he called Lad-A-Dog. I think he was a boxer mix. All of my life, I've been trying figure out where Tio got that name. I mean, we've had some wild pet names, PeeWah, Rata, Cielito Lindo, among others, but Lad-A-Dog?
Well, while perusing Amazon.com, I came across a book called Lad: A Dog by Albert Payson Terhune. This book had some glowing reviews and a whopping five stars! Now, I'm betting that he read the book and liked the dog. So, the dog's name was Lad, not Lad-A-Dog. Why hadn't I ever heard of this book? Shh, don't tell Tio, I'm getting it for him and hoping maybe he'll let us read it.
Have I mentioned that I love the Internet? All of life's mysteries explained with the click of a mouse.


<< Home