Here We Go Again
We've got another Dr. appointment tomorrow. Joaquin is still coughing, has had a slight cough at night for several weeks, but it is getting bad again.
Mommy is going to be posing some difficult questions to the Dr. about Joaquin's development. He just doesn't seem to speak as well as others his age. I'm not real worried, but I need to find out why.
Which reminds me of a little discussion I had with Tia about finding out her son has a lazy eye. She was going to confront the family eye doctor and ask him why he's never noticed. Daddy, playing the Dr., responded with, "Wha? I never noticed a problem..." as he moved his lazy eye to focus on her. It was hilarious, but I guess you had to be there.
Here is Joaquin at the arcade again just trying to get those basketballs to come out. Keep trying, baby! (Click image to see bigger.)
We've got another Dr. appointment tomorrow. Joaquin is still coughing, has had a slight cough at night for several weeks, but it is getting bad again.
Mommy is going to be posing some difficult questions to the Dr. about Joaquin's development. He just doesn't seem to speak as well as others his age. I'm not real worried, but I need to find out why.
Which reminds me of a little discussion I had with Tia about finding out her son has a lazy eye. She was going to confront the family eye doctor and ask him why he's never noticed. Daddy, playing the Dr., responded with, "Wha? I never noticed a problem..." as he moved his lazy eye to focus on her. It was hilarious, but I guess you had to be there.
Here is Joaquin at the arcade again just trying to get those basketballs to come out. Keep trying, baby! (Click image to see bigger.)


<< Home