Crisis
Seems that we are having a bit of an energy crisis here in Arizona. A gas pipeline apparently burst in Tucson earlier this week (Ya gotta trust me on this one, I looked but couldn't find any interesting links.) and we started to notice the effects today. Some gas stations were closed, some didn't have any, others were charging over two dollars a gallon and still others had lines reminiscent of the energy crises of the 1970s. All I can say is, "We got gas!" and we're happy.
Update: That was a short crisis. News reports say that the pipline was fixed and they are setting up trucks to make deliveries as I write this. If anything it was a little excitement for Joaquin this evening...
Seems that we are having a bit of an energy crisis here in Arizona. A gas pipeline apparently burst in Tucson earlier this week (Ya gotta trust me on this one, I looked but couldn't find any interesting links.) and we started to notice the effects today. Some gas stations were closed, some didn't have any, others were charging over two dollars a gallon and still others had lines reminiscent of the energy crises of the 1970s. All I can say is, "We got gas!" and we're happy.
Update: That was a short crisis. News reports say that the pipline was fixed and they are setting up trucks to make deliveries as I write this. If anything it was a little excitement for Joaquin this evening...


<< Home