I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Monday, December 03, 2007

    Encouraging Socializing

    Barb asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year. I told her I wanted one of those Baroque Dolls that are sold in the Netherlands. She said to keep wishing. Then I told her some of the other things on my wishlist, dvds, books, tea...She said something about it being a good list, but the items don't encourage socializing.

    Socializing?

    This here is the most social I get. Today at the library, I saw one of Joaquin's preschool teachers that I loved, loved, loved. Such a neat person. I so wanted to keep in touch with her when he left. Today I wanted to ask her if we could get together sometime, but I just couldn't. She had her three kids with her, her arms were full of books. She's now assistant director at the center so I know she's busy. I seriously don't know how to start a friendship.

    So, here I am with my kid and my computer. I'm think I'm ok, but I think Barb might be onto something.

    Labels: ,