I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Tuesday, July 20, 2004

    New Game, Yee!
    Joaquin and I spent a couple of hours this evening playing a new game. Sliding down his Little Tikes slide while pouring water on it from the hose.

    Is this where all of those warning labels come from? Talk about incongruent use of a product. Don't worry, Little Tikes, we won't sue.

    He had a blast! Went down the slide F-A-S-T! And, when he reached the bottom he bounced a little and slid about three feet more!

    There was a little trial and error before we got it right and we ended up putting some foam pads at the bottom of the slide because he went so fast he landed hard on his bum. The pads made for a softer landing but retained all of the sliding action.

    After a while, he started going down on his tummy. Did I mention that he's naked while he's playing this game? When he slid on his tummy, I thought he was going to hurt is special purpose* but he claimed it didn't hurt and kept doing it, so it mustn't have hurt too much, if at all.

    This is a keeper game for sure! At least 'til someone gets hurt. So much for the sniffles, for now, anyway.

    *From the Steve Martin movie, The Jerk; also known as the twig and berries.