I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Monday, July 19, 2004

    So Not Completely Politically Correct
    So some of you know of Joaquin's obsession with Thomas The Tank Engine and Friends, which we completely indulge by buying videos, toys and trains we cannot find off of the Internet.

    Of late, he's been watching a video called Cranky Bugs and Other Thomas The Tank Engine Stories. In one episode called Busy Going Backward, a train named Toad, is runaway and exclaims at one point, very deeply voiced by Alec Baldwin, "I'm back on the main line!"

    Joaquin likes to say the line and tries to say it in a deep voice like Alec Baldwin, but instead, he sounds a lot like Handiman, the character Damon Wayans used to play in In Living Color. It makes me laugh every time! And believe me, I've heard it many times.

    This same video has a song dedicated to Toby, a tram engine. He sings that song at the top of his lungs, right down to the tun, tun, tun sound made by the drums.

    He's adorable, isn't he?