Once again, with more coughs
Joaquin is sickie again. He never really got to 100 percent with the last round of antibiotics. He's coughing just like before, but Dr. said that it looks like the ear infection cleared up, just need to work on the sinus. So, he's on antibiotics again. Zithromax this time. I like this stuff. I took it once. You take it for three days, but it stays in your system for ten. Beautiful stuff. But, tell me, why can I find it online for something like eight cents a pill but it cost me $25 at the local Walgreens WITH insurance? No wonder people go to Mexico to get their drugs.
Joaquin is sickie again. He never really got to 100 percent with the last round of antibiotics. He's coughing just like before, but Dr. said that it looks like the ear infection cleared up, just need to work on the sinus. So, he's on antibiotics again. Zithromax this time. I like this stuff. I took it once. You take it for three days, but it stays in your system for ten. Beautiful stuff. But, tell me, why can I find it online for something like eight cents a pill but it cost me $25 at the local Walgreens WITH insurance? No wonder people go to Mexico to get their drugs.


<< Home