I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Sunday, October 05, 2003

    It Happens Everytime
    Joaquin never had a high-chair. He had this booster chair that you tied down with straps to a regular chair and has a removeable tray. It worked great for us because we really didn't have room for a big high-chair.

    Well, I removed the booster chair today because he hasn't used it for quite a while. I gave it to Grandma to give to a friend who has a baby. As she was taking it out the door, I got so sad. Oh, my baby's chair! He's such a big boy now, he doesn't need it. Pretty soon, he won't need me! Bring it back!

    On the plus side, you should see how clean the chair that is was attached to is right now.

    The picture accompanying this post is of Joaquin in his little booster chair Circ. May, 2002. That would make him around 18 months old. Wah! (Click image to see bigger.)