Kids R Great!
One of the best things about having a child is that you have a good excuse to buy some of the cutest junk. Mommy has been buying a lot of junk lately, maybe it is because I've been working so much. Here are some of the cuter items:
The first item is an ALEX Toys tub toy from Totshop's ALEX Boutique. I love the differently patterned balls which are about the size of a tangerine. Joaquin has been sticking the little hoop, which uses suction cups, to everything from walls to the TV--everywhere except the bathtub.
The second item is also from Totshop. It is ALEX Toys toothpaste animals. I could hardly contain myself when I put the toothpaste into the holder. I got the duck, of course. The head replaces the screw cap on the toothpaste tube and toothpaste squirts out the mouth. Fun for kids of all ages! By the way, I had never ordered from Totshop but I've found it to be a pleasant experience and received my order in 8 days.
Mommy loves Halloween and has been wanting one of those Fisher-Price flashlights for a while. When I found the pumpkin at Lillian Vernon, I knew it had to bemineJoaquin's. The size is just right for little hands and it is not too heavy. It makes a Halloweeny-noise when you press the button the the handle. They have a cat and bat too. I enjoyed my LV shopping experience too.
One of the best things about having a child is that you have a good excuse to buy some of the cutest junk. Mommy has been buying a lot of junk lately, maybe it is because I've been working so much. Here are some of the cuter items:
The first item is an ALEX Toys tub toy from Totshop's ALEX Boutique. I love the differently patterned balls which are about the size of a tangerine. Joaquin has been sticking the little hoop, which uses suction cups, to everything from walls to the TV--everywhere except the bathtub.
The second item is also from Totshop. It is ALEX Toys toothpaste animals. I could hardly contain myself when I put the toothpaste into the holder. I got the duck, of course. The head replaces the screw cap on the toothpaste tube and toothpaste squirts out the mouth. Fun for kids of all ages! By the way, I had never ordered from Totshop but I've found it to be a pleasant experience and received my order in 8 days.
Mommy loves Halloween and has been wanting one of those Fisher-Price flashlights for a while. When I found the pumpkin at Lillian Vernon, I knew it had to be


<< Home