I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Friday, October 17, 2003

    Gardeners Delight
    Joaquin helped Mommy plant the garden today. Got the manure mixed in and all the little lettuce, tomato and cilantro plants in the ground. Joaquin really likes to help and I really have to try to be more patient about that, I know I can always buy more, but three little baby tomatoes were at stake!

    We also trimmed a tree and basil plants. This is where Joaquin is TRULY helpful. He went and got the trashcan and put the trimmings in it for me. It's funny when he takes charge like that. He knows exactly what is needed and runs to get the trashcan, drags it over and proceeds to pickup all the debris like he's been doing it for years.

    After this activity, Joaquin was promptly put in the tub. He usually takes a bath right before bedtime, but lately, since it's bearable outside, we've been spending more time out there and it shows in the amount of dirt and grime I find on his little face, hands, legs and between his toes. I've been wondering what others do about this. Do they just wipe down the kid and go about evening activities, like dinner, etc., or take a full fledged bath? What a conundrum.