I'm here now: http://oyblog.blogspot.com/


Currently...

    Follow me on Twitter

    javascript:void(0) Preview

    Wednesday, October 06, 2004

    Miscellaneous Mommy

    Mommy told her boss that she was tired of listening to people's problems. I want people to listen to my problems for a change. He said he feels the same way. He's problemed out. Totally. So much for IT Support! When he wins the lottery, he's taking me to San Diego for lunch. When Iwin, I'm buying a place by the ocean.

    So I started my knitting class. Only student so it's like a personal training session. I learned to cast on and the knit stitch and she showed me how to bind off (a little). Four weeks and I'm gonna try making a scarf and hat! Last night I was up into the wee hours because I had to undo all of the stitches several times, because it was all wonky or a bunch of stitches fell off the needle and I couldn't get them back on or I somehow ended up with four more stitches than I started out with. It is fun! I can't wait til I get good at it. I hope I get good at it.

    Today was Yoga. I really should do it more often; the only really hard part is getting there. It took me an hour and a half by the time I left work, went home, let the dog out, change, convince Joaquin that it was time to go, took him to Grandma's, then got there. Whew! By that time, I'm really stressed out.

    I think this is why I was fed up with my job today. It's really interferring with my personal life.